jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Honor your talent."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving. (But that's fine too)"
- "Creativity is freedom from the past."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Negativity is an addiction to the bleak shadow that lingers around every human form … you can transfigure negativity by turning it toward the light of your soul."
- "Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Go for a massage."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."