jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Creativity is freedom from the past."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "To understand the limitation of things, desire them."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least."
- "The rhetoric of discursive materials is one of the most salient representations of group ideology. In turn, ideology, particularly when it reflects and perpetuates social hegemony, has a normalizing effect on itself. Ideology shapes identity; identity shapes strategies to set process norms that create social cohesion. Norms of social cohesion become culture; culture reinforces ideology. When these components mirror social hegemony and replicate hegemonic power, they create institutions, like service organizations; these institutions then legitimate and normalize positions of social privilege. Ultimately, ideology and social hegemony reveal themselves through organizational and member practices and organizationally-produced discursive material."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."