jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving. (But that's fine too)"
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Creativity is freedom from the past."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "To understand the limitation of things, desire them."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Negativity is an addiction to the bleak shadow that lingers around every human form … you can transfigure negativity by turning it toward the light of your soul."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."