jump to top
Ask a question
Here the advice:
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Honor your talent."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Negativity is an addiction to the bleak shadow that lingers around every human form … you can transfigure negativity by turning it toward the light of your soul."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Respect money!"
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"