jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Go for a massage."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Honor your talent."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Respect money!"
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "This is I"
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."