jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Honor your talent."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."