jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "This is I"
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."