jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Honor your talent."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Go for a massage."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "Respect money!"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."