jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "This is I"
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "Respect money!"
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Reflect less, notice more."