jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "This is I"
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Honor your talent."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Respect money!"
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."