jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "This is I"
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."