jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Go for a massage."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."