jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Honor your talent."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Respect money!"
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."