jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "It takes one to know one."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "This is I"
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."