jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Respect money!"
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."