jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "Respect money!"
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Go for a massage."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Honor your talent."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "This is I"
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."