jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Honor your talent."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "This is I"
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."