jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "This is I"
- "Honor your talent."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Respect money!"
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."