jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Honor your talent."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Go for a massage."