jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Honor your talent."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "It takes one to know one."