jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "This is I"
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Go for a massage."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "The past feeds the future."