jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Honor your talent."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Go for a massage."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."