jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Honor your talent."