jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "Honor your talent."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am."