jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "This is I"
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"