jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "This is I"
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Respect money!"
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Honor your talent."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."