jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Respect money!"
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "This is I"
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."