jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Honor your talent."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "This is I"
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."