jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Respect money!"
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "This is I"
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Honor your talent."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Whatever is taken away will create an attraction for something more appropriate to who you are now, and who you are becoming."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."