jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "To understand all is to forgive all."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "This is I"
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Go for a massage."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Reflect less, notice more."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Your perception of the world is a reflection of your state of consciousness."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "Be useless! Any talent you posess will merely attract the attention of those who exploit it. If you're strong you will die in battle, if you're clever you will be made to work, and then killed in times of fear: it is usually the intelligentsia that are slaughered by nervous goverments. So, be useless!"
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"