jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "This is I"
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am."
- "Honor your talent."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "To live a creative life, you must loose your fear of being wrong."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "Where the mind goes, the body will follow."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "If one devalues rationality, the world tends to fall apart."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "I looked, and looked, and this I came to see:
That what I thought was you and you,
Was really me and me."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "Empowerment comes with perseverance."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "A true work of art is an object that has power to draw our attention,
to draw perception inwards, to its source of pure beauty.
It is never the thought that is true,
it is never the person that is loveable,
it is never the object that is beautiful.
Truth, love, beauty, they reside in the Self.
They reside at the source of experience.
They are our-self.
Truth, Love, Beauty, can not be found anywhere else.
Everything that we deeply long for: Truth, Love, Beauty
Resides in the simple knowing of our own being as it is.
It's knowing of itself, in us, as us."
- "Reflect less, notice more."