jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "The world is not here to make you happy, it's here to wake you up."
- "Ich bin das, dass sich sich immer wieder selbst überwinden muss.
Was nicht ist, kann nicht wollen.
Nur wo Leben, da ein Wille.
Wo Wille, da ist es der Wille zur Macht.
Gutes und Böses gibt es nicht.
Alle verschwiegenen Wahrheiten werden giftig.
Alles Lebendige ist Gehorchendes
Aber befehlen ist schwerer als Gehorchen.
Das Lebendige befielt,
Dem Lebendigen ging ich nach."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "You can work really hard in your job and make a living. You can work really hard on yourself and make a fortune. Love your life, and leave a legacy worth remembering."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "The past feeds the future."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "What or whom does it serve, to act in this way."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "This is I"
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "My mission, should I choose to accept it, is to find peace with exactly who and what I am. To take pride in my thoughts, my appearance, my talents, my flaws and to stop this incessant worrying that I can’t be loved as I am."
- "Use these energies of negative thoughts as coordinates to establish your true position."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Every evil is formed by ignorance."
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Your emotions are reflections of your thought process."
- "Who are you... at this moment?! Are you the emotions you feel? Are you the thoughts that are running through your head? Or are you the observer behind all that?"
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "There is a false saying: How can someone who can't save himself save others?
Supposing I have the key to your chains, why should your lock and my lock be the same?"
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "We are never deceived; we deceive ourselves"
- "It takes one to know one."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left undone."
- "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "There are few things more fundamentally encouraging and stimulating than seeing someone else die."
- "Honor your talent."
- "Whatever you fight you strenghten, what you resist persists."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "We know so little about one another. We embrace a shadow and love a dream."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."