jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Meditation brings wisdom; lack of mediation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what hold you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."
- "It is not the beauty of a building you should look at; it is the construction of the foundation that will stand the test of time."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Lose your mind and come to your senses."
- "Let your heart govern where your hand moves. Treat life as if you are creating an exquisite piece of art. Don’t be afraid of a blank canvas."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "You are the cause of your feelings, not the effect."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "When, as happens so often, we let our annoyance out on others, while we are actually feeling it about ourselves, we are basically trying to cloud and delude our judgement; we want to motivate our annoyance a posteriori by the oversights and inadequacies of others, so that we can lose sight of ourselves."
- "Everything is shown up by being exposed to the light , and whatever is exposed to the light itself becomes light."
- "We cannot change anything unless we accept it."
- "Let the past be a teacher, not a dictator."
- "Respect money!"
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Accept the challenges presented to you, be strong and flexible, and don't look back and be infinitely self-reliant."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"
- "When you complain you make yourself a victim. Leave the situation, change the situation or accept it. All else is madness."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "...nobody can stand truth if it is told to him. Truth can be tolerated only if you discover it yourself because then, the pride of discovery makes the truth palatable."
- "Ego alone is insufficient to sustain what is unnatural."
- "We live in a house of mirrors and think we are looking out the windows."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "Don't think even for a minute that an illusion isn't real."
- "Don't be conquered by memory."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion, the only reason for time, is so that everything doesn’t happen at once."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "With objects or objectivied relationships we tend to have only two types of relationships: Desire or fear. Either we desire something/someone or we have an aversion towards it.
Accept desire and accept fear. Look beyond your limited urges."
- "Allowing for obvious differences, each of us proceeding gradually in our psychological development, must also learn to observe critically the world we are about to enter, and be capable of evaluading and distinguishing between our illness and the collective one.
it's very important to understand this point, because so much neurotic suffering is precisely the result of not having understand that what's gone wring is not within the individual, but in the outside world."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "Discovery leads to Realization, Projection to Fabrication."
- "Healing is embracing what is most feared; healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction, healing is learning to trust life."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Honor the divine in you."
- "If it can be written, or thought, it can be filmed."
- "Honour each hour you have been given."