jump to top
You came here to look for some answers...
Here your advice:
- "Knocking at the door. It opens. I have been knocking from inside."
- "Give yourself a present."
- "Beware of the temptation of seeing yourself unfairly treated."
- "The greatest nations have all acted like gangsters and the smallest like prostitutes."
- "Sometimes God challenges you
to find strength you don’t have.
Only like this will you go beyond
your imagined limits.
You must be pushed so far
that you are forced to be humble.
Only then, when your pride
and arrogance are crushed,
will you discover muscles that are not yours.
You will find and use the muscles of God.
When you completely abandon yourself, your ego,
this miracle becomes possible."
- "There's always a possibility of richer maturation - of taking more and more responsibility for yourself and for your life...And this is what I hope...to make you understand how much you gain by taking re-sponsibility for every emotion, every movement you make, every thought you have...We touch each other by honestly being what we are, not intentionally making contact."
- ""We don't set out to save the world; we set out to wonder how people are doing and to reflect on how our actions affect other people hearts.""
- "Honour each hour you have been given."
- "What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal."
- "You must have a plan, otherwise you'll become someone else's plan."
- "If you can talk brilliantly about a problem, it can create the consoling illusion that it has been mastered."
- "Fear is the foundation for your indestructible self-confidence."
- "Die to the past in any moment."
- "There are three ways you can deal with any situation:
1) Change it
2) Remove yourself from it
3) Accept it totally"
- "Go for a massage."
- "Learn to distinguish between an imperfect friend and a deadly enemy."
- "Feelings are just as much a vehicle of truth as the facts are, they just communicate another equally important side of it."
- "Happiness is the absence of ignorance."
- "Offence is not given, offence is taken."
- "Be lazy as long as you can."
- "I don't want more choices, I want nicer things!"
- "It's a mistake to confuse pity with love."
- "Step into your power. Power is about knowing you have an element of control over your life, even if it is as subtle as choosing how you respond. Power is about living your truth and taking ownership. Power is knowing that you can trust your intuition and being ready to act on it. Power is knowing what is in your control and what isn't and being willing to surrender when necessary.
Power is not about never being afraid. It's about being with your fear, knowing it, loving it for wanting to protect you but not allowing it to rule you. Power is being self-sufficient without being isolated and power is about being responsible and responsive. Power is self-knowledge, humility and deep, unyielding unconditional love. Power is recognising you are a co-creator in your life."
- "It takes one to know one."
- "The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away."
- "Cut the rope and go into a free fall.
No, I don't mean “ending it all”, nothing suicidal.
Nihilistic abyss is not so nihilistic, after all. At the very least you believe in its existence - that is already more than nothing.
But what is more important, it is filled with unmet expectations. Life seems empty and meaningless and lacking… Lacking what exactly?
It is lacking whatever you expected it to have. It is lacking your expectations. Those are your rope. You know that your expectations are not met, yet you are not willing to let go of them.
Cut the rope. Wave bye-bye to your expectations and go into a free fall, exploring whatever happens to come your way. Every moment brings something new, and it is always something unexpected… if you drop the expectations!
Don't make big plans. Just see what the next moment brings. It will never be empty or meaningless, I promise you, if you let go of the mental filter that cuts off everything but your expectations. That filter is what gives the world its nihilistic colors, not the world itself."
- "No Judgment --> No Shame."
- "Make no thought about tomorrow, because tomorrow will take care of itself."
- "Respect money!"
- "When he makes a mistake, he realizes it.
Having realized it, he admits it.
Having admitted it, he corrects it.
He considers those who point out his faults
as his most benevolent teachers.
He thinks of his enemy
as the shadow that he himself casts."
- "Doubt detracts from success, eventually leading us to boycott ourselves."
- "Guild replaces responsibility. And we rather feel guilty, because it enhance self-importance."
- "Love has the power to destroy or create."
- "No fear or shame in the dignity of your experience, language & knowledge."
- "Have a dialogue between the two opposing parts and you will find that they always start out fighting each other until we come to an appreciation of difference."
- "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings."
- "The world belongs to those who let go."
- "Brandnew, you're retro!"
- "Be aware of virtue. You might only be self-serving."
- "We don't change. We're doing the same thing today as our ancestors, but under different names. We can look back and see how stupid and evil they were, and assume that we're right and more advanced, but we're unable to see the their flaws in ourselves."
- "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are."
- "Visit the interior parts of the earth; by rectification you shall find the hidden stone."
- "What we think of others we actually think of ourselves, and therefore all attack is a symptom of insanity, an obsession with our own darkness, fear or self loathing."
- "Show, don't tell!"
- "Relying on talent will not work at the elite levels of competition. Endurance, knowing your weak points and discipline are the key elements."
- "You forgive yourself by realizing that nobody can act beyong their level of consciousness."
- "You think that to close eyes on someone or something gives you control. It doesn't.
It's cowardness, or worse: ignorance."
- "Truth is what is useful."
- "Things falling apart is a kind of testing and also a kind of healing. We think that the point is to pass the test or to overcome the problem, but the truth is that things don’t really get solved. They come together and they fall apart. Then they come together again and fall apart again. It’s just like that. The healing comes from letting there be room for all of this to happen: room for grief, for relief, for misery, for joy."
- "Rhythm replaces strength!"